Kick Sugar Cravings to the Curb, Reset your System,and Fight Cravings with
THE SUGAR RESET BUNDLE!
Get ready to crush the sugar habit once and for all!
Grab yours by Saturday night
*The World Health Organisation recommends having a maximum of 6 teaspoons of ‘free sugar’ per day but the average person is having between 14-16 teaspoons of added sugar! That’s because sugar is hiding in everything! You can even find 6 teaspoons of sugar in 200grams of low fat fruit yoghurt, for example.
Weaning yourself off of sugar can help limit your cravings for sweet things, stabilise insulin levels, help with weight management and improve your overall health. Cutting back on sugar reduces the risk of obesity, tooth decay, Type 2 diabetes, heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure and kidney disease and cancer.
If you’re feeling …
Constantly Craving Sugar
Moody and Irritable
Bloated and Gassy
Inflamed and in pain
Then a sugar reset might be just what you need.
Once you reset from the sugar effect, you’ll start to feel real good, real soon.
Doing the sugar reset will help you …
Balance blood sugar and control cravings
Heal the gut and reduce bloat
Release excess weight
Reduce inflammation, so you feel bright and energised
Kill off harmful bacteria and candida by starving them
Increase energy so you can enjoy life without feeling exhausted
Reduce anxiety in autoimmune anxiety-prone women
Jumpstart your metabolism and enjoy a night out on the town in your favourite dress
Increase the production of collagen tissue helping you look fresher
Boost your immune system so you’re sick less often
Created by Naomi Judge, Naturopath and Clinical Nutritionist and Brenda Janschek, Integrative Health Coach.
Can’t believe I’ve never been this long without sugar – and I’m not missing it. Note to self… you do not need refined sugar!
42 – Full time Mum
I am so grateful for this program Brenda and Naomi, without it I would still be talking about changing our lifestyle while eating a block of chocolate lol
(35 – Full time student & Mum of 2)
I am on my way to Sydney with my two children today and I feel fantastic. I have packed healthy snacks just in case we can’t get good food; my clothes are fitting me really nicely. The best bit is I have plenty of energy and I feel calm and clear-headed to catch a plane and train with my two beautiful children. A big change from normally feeling stressed and cranky!!
48 – Facial Therapist with Aesop
My hubby is loving the whole process, he’s calling it a ‘life reset
Here’s What The Bundle Includes
28 day Break Through Signature Cleanse: Value $177
Following a deep cleanse is the perfect way to get focused and kick those sugar cravings to the curb.
Unlike other cleanses and programs that focus solely on restricting foods, Break Through! provides over 90 nourishing, cleansing, real food recipes, and walks you through every aspect of your health and wellbeing.
Not only will this cleanse help you curb your cravings but we do so by covering everything from hormones, sleep, mindset, blood sugar, inflammatory foods, gut health, digestion and your eating habits, to the concerning effects that toxins, heavy metals and stress can have on your body.
The cleanse includes …
- Three weekly meal plans containing cleansing, blood sugar and hormone balancing, nourishing recipes for easy and delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks + vegetarian options NB: The only sugar in this delicious cleanse appears in the form of low GI fruit.
- A comprehensive shopping list for all the pantry staples and fresh produce you’ll need on hand for the program and beyond
- A list of foods to crowd out
- Three in-depth webinars exploring hormones and emotional eating, as well as live Q&A sessions
- Access to interviews with seven leading experts in the field of women’s health (including transcripts)
- Easy to follow downloadable materials that you can refer back to even after you’ve finished the course
- Hormone information and easy tips on how to balance them
- Sleep info and recommendations to help you fall asleep, and stay asleep
- Goal setting tips and rationale for ultimate success
- Insights into the role mindset and mindfulness play in achieving your goals
- Cheatsheets, checklists and so much more
The 28 Day Signature Cleanse will help you to …
- Balance hormones
- Feel calm and breezy
- Rev up your engine and get your spark back
- Eat right for you
- Understand the connection between your daily life and what you choose to eat
- Nourish your body with real food
- Create a positive mindset
- Identify foods that are compromising your goals
- Understand how to maintain your metabolism
- Feel comfortable and excited about your body
How to balance your blood sugar interview with Naomi and Dr RitaMarie Lozcalso: Value $50
Dr. Ritamarie specializes in using the wisdom of nature to restore balance to hormones with a special emphasis on thyroid, adrenal, and insulin imbalances. This interview explores …
- The Endocrine system, blood sugar, insulin resistance and the overall effect on women’s health.
- The main symptoms of insulin resistance and blood sugar imbalance to look out for
- How lifestyle and diet affect insulin and blood sugar; the main triggers to avoid
- Hacks to lower your blood sugar, fast.
- Tips on how to get rid of the brain fog, drop weight fast, and feel energized.
- The concerning health issues caused by insulin resistance and blood sugar imbalance.
- How blood sugar imbalances affect other body systems.
- The best ways (including the type of exercise) to help balance blood sugar and hormones.
- The connection between stress and blood sugar imbalances and Dr. RitaMarie’s on-the-spot solution to counteracting the side effects of stress.
- Her Top 3 foods to avoid.
- The best types of foods to include.
How to ‘Curb your Cravings’ interview with Brenda and Kathryn Hawkins, Dietician and Nutritionist: Value $50
A huge percentage of women, and to lesser degree men but it’s still very high, report experiencing cravings for certain foods, no surprises sugar is one of the biggest ones.
In Brenda’s interview with Kathryn they discuss:
- The most common reasons for cravings
- What our body is trying to tell us when we crave certain foods
- The most common foods we crave and why
- How gut health affects cravings
- What we can do about cravings
How to Curb your Cravings workshop with Brenda and Naomi: Value $50
Cravings can be a combination of social, cultural, psychological, and physiological factors and are a major barrier and optimal health and weight loss for many individuals. A lot of people deal with cravings on a daily basis statistics show it’s worse for women.
There are many different theories on the causes of sugar cravings, including food allergies, adrenal fatigue, monthly hormonal changes in women, parasites, candida, and bacterial overgrowth. In other words, it’s not just one thing. There’s so much to explore here and we go deep in our workshop covering areas like…
- What your cravings mean and what might be causing them and what you can implement to combat the specific triggers for your cravings
- We go through and understand what causes sugar cravings as well as other cravings like cravings for dairy, carbs, coffee, etc
- We dive deep and share our top 6 practical steps to curb the most stubborn cravings
Blood sugar workshop with Brenda and Naomi: Value: $50
Your body depends on a steady and even blood sugar level. When you master your blood sugar, you will feel full of energy, cravings will subside, you can manage your weight, your mood will stabilize, your memory will be better and you’ll have balanced hormones AND you minimize your risk of blood sugar-related diseases like metabolic syndrome, diabetes, and heart disease.
In this blood sugar workshop you will learn:
- What causes blood sugar to elevate
- Signs of high and low blood sugar you need to look out for
- Blood sugar and hormones
- Blood sugar and stress
- Blood sugar and the gut
- How to test your blood sugar
- Our top 16 strategies to balance your blood sugar
- Plus we answer all your burning questions at the end
3 Day Kick Start Cleanse: Value $40
This is a simple cleanse that will give you the kickstart you need to balance blood sugar, heal your hormones, and fire up your metabolism, leaving you feeling in control of your body.
Filled with healthy tips, delicious whole recipes, and expert advice, the 3-day Kick-Start Cleanse is your guide to a healthier, happier you.
It’s easy to implement and great to do every few months or whenever you feel like you’ve swerved off track and need to reset, fast. This cleanse will help you flush out toxins, reduce cravings, increase energy, and reset your hormones – quickly! The Kick Start Cleanse will have you back on track in no time with delicious recipes the whole family will love
7 Day Sugar Reset Plan - Value $40
Includes a Recipe and Snack Plan plus Sugar Hacks
Sugar is known to set off a chain reaction that increases insulin levels and sets you up to crave more of it later, without providing the kind of satiety that foods high in protein, fat, and fiber do.
Sugar may also increase inflammation in the body, which can lead to health problems down the line (including cancer and heart disease). Eating a diet high in sugary foods can also promote pathogenic bacterial growth — a serious no-no if you struggle with things like digestive issues, leaky gut, or urinary tract infections. Weaning yourself off of sugar can help limit your cravings for sweet things, stabilize insulin levels, and improve your overall health.
Cutting sugar out may be simple, but that doesn’t mean it’s easy. Here are some steps you can follow to help ensure your success:
Includes 21 blood sugar balancing recipes, snack ideas and sugar hacks.
Sugar free cheat sheet: Value $20
This cheat sheet contains Naomi’s top 7 strategies to keep sugar cravings at bay.
Keep this cheat sheet handy so if mid-afternoon, the vending machine is calling your name, you can use one of the seven strategies to keep you on the straight and narrow.
Sugar swap cheat sheet: Value $20
Brenda created this guide to help you have your cake and eat it too.
For most people, it’s just not realistic that you’ll never eat sugar again and if you don’t have any particular health concerns or goals, a small amount and variety of natural, minimally refined sweeteners can fit well as part of a whole and balanced diet.
This guide helps you identify the best sweetener options whilst spotlighting the ones to avoid.
The Sugar Reset Bundle will help you eliminate sugar cravings and help you establish some healthier habits.
7 Day Risk Free Guarantee
If you try The Sugar Reset Bundle and by the end of 7 days for some reason you decide it’s not for you we will give you your money back. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for a full refund.
Naomi is a certified Naturopath & Nutritionist with a Bachelor’s Degree in Health Science. Naomi has helped thousands of women reach their health goals and break through their health barriers for over the past ten years. Well known in Australia for her expertise in supporting women who are struggling with unresolved hormonal & metabolic health problems. Naomi helps women connect the dots between their health, happiness and hormones, Supporting them to live a life of optimal vibrancy.
Brenda is an integrative health coach, wellness blogger, recipe creator and passionate advocate for women’s and children’s health and mum of two teens. It’s her mission to empower and inspire busy and stressed out mums to implement easy, healthy nutrition and lifestyle habits so they can feel full of energy and fantastic in their bodies.