We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to a newsletter, or connect with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, email addresses. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Naomi Judge & Brenda Janschek
117-119 Anzac Parade Kensington
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- We will collect information that you provide to us when you register with the Service (such information shall include, but may not be limited to: your name, age, debit/credit card information, telephone number, postal address and email address);
Here’s what we collect and why:
(1.) Opt-In To Email Course: Your name and address.
Opt-In To Email Course: To provide you with information on the course in question and the topic in general. We will always ask for your consent for this information.
(2.) Transaction: Your name, email address, billing information and payment source.
Transaction: To process a purchase you make with us. This is part of the contract made once you purchase from us.
- It is possible to view the Break Through! Program (www.breakthroughprogram.com.au) website without providing any personal details. However, without registering your details you will not be able to use our Services.
- Legitimate interest: for processing your personal information exist where you submit the information with an expectation that it will be processed and there is no undue impact on you. If you disagree or have questions, please contact email@example.com and we will cease the processing of your data under this legal basis.
- We may use an analytics service provider for service usage analysis and reporting. Analytics service providers generate statistical and other information about usage by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to the Service may be used to create reports about the use of the Service and the analytics service provider will store this information.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- to ensure that our Service is delivered in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to provide customer service to you in relation to your use of the Service, to deal with inquiries and complaints relating to the use of the Service and to notify you about any changes to our service;
- to administer, support, improve, optimise and develop our Service;
- to produce reports which may be used, sold, or published by us at our sole discretion provided that any data or reports will be anonymised and not refer to any individual user of the Services;
- for internal marketing and demographic studies to improve the products and services that we provide; and for security purposes.
- We may also use your information to provide you with our email notifications, newsletters and other marketing communications that either you request from us or which you consent to by opting in when completing a registration form on the Service. You may opt out from receiving such marketing communications from us at any time by notifying us in writing, contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, by following the procedure to ‘unsubscribe’ that is specified in the email that you receive.
- Both Naomi Judge of www.naomijudge.com and Brenda Janschek of www.brendajanschek.com will share and use information gathered such as name and email address to help give you a better serve. You can opt out of this any time.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- You should note that information posted on the public elements of the Service may be visible by users of the Service throughout the world. You should therefore be careful when submitting information about yourself to the Service.
- We may disclose your personal information to Facebook Inc in order to fulfill the Services. You can review Facebook’s Terms of Service here: https://www.facebook.com/ads/manage/customaudiences/tos.php
THIRD PARTY SITES
Third Parties we use:
Financial transaction processors (processing your payments)
Customer service communication platform
Email communication manager
Marketing funnel providers
Website management services
Website design and programming services
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- Appropriate security measures will be adopted to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. However, you acknowledge that data transmission over the internet is inherently unsecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data you send over the internet.
- Your information will only be held for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires or permits.
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.